Americon has designed and manufactured custom technical workstations for almost four decades. When you peruse through these pages, you’ll find that there are a number of quality solutions for your requirements.
We encourage you to let our team become your team. Email Us or simply call us at (805) 987-0412 to pick the brains of our experts.
Better yet, if you happen to be in the Los Angeles area, visit our state of the art "Technology Center" in Camarillo where you can "kick the tires" of everything from dispatch consoles to the latest in video wall
technology. Over the years, we’ve found that our guests arrive with a perception of their needs and leave with an entirely different solution. It’s worth the visit.
The products we manufacture and provide
- COMMANDER enclosed consoles with optically-coated faceplates for command centers
- OMNI slatwall furniture for control rooms and police and fire dispatch environments
- ERGONAUT tubular steel frame workstations with "Versatrack" rail system for control centers and network operations
- COMMUNICATOR flip-panel workstations for emergency management operations centers and multi-purpose conference rooms
- SIGNATURE engraved logo freestanding modular furniture for office environments
- VIGILANCE security and surveillance furniture with integrated equipment turrets
- CROSSTALK low-profile collaborative pod workstations for help desks and call centers
- VISIONMASTER audiovisual cabinets for control center video walls and conference rooms
- 24 x 7 SEATING for every environment that requires a heavy-duty adjustable chair that is built to lasts
- WORKSTATION OPTIONS that can be used with or added to our products that include matching periphearal cabinetry
Manufacturing better than anyone else!
All Americon products have been rigorously tested and meet or exceed ANSI-BIFMA standards. We manufacture dispatch workstations, control center consoles, surveillance consoles, call center collaborative clusters, flip-screen furniture, modular furniture, slatwall consoles, conference room audiovisual cabinetry. We sell manufacturer direct and through GSA for our government clients. We're listed under schedule 71.
Not the most expensive but certainly the best
The materials that we use in manufacturing our products are many times more impact resistant than the laminates commonly found in our competitor's offerings. The use of these space age materials coupled with our custom made machinery enables us to create free-formed surfaces without the use of bumper molding and engraved logos and chevrons to promote customer identity. These same processes insure that our products will never have sharp corners. We do not use self edging or laminate tapes like our competitors.
Through automation, we produce consistently superior products that are still cost effective. Simply said, "We manufacture the most innovative and finest quality products in the business". - Bill Farah, President Read more......
About this Site
This website has been created to show our expertise in the design and manufacturing of technical furniture. We are dedicated in our designs to "bridging the ergonomic gap" between the user
and his or her machines. In this website, you'll find information on the Company, how you can interface with us as a customer, value-added dealer or contractor. We do offer presentation material in the form of PDFs.
Let our team become yours by calling or emailing us
TELEPHONE (805) 987-0412
900 FLYNN ROAD CAMARILLO, CA 93012
FAX (805) 987-1829