- Our New Technology Center
- Workstation Design
- Contractor's Corner
- Our Partner Program
- Project Briefs
- About this Site
- Our GSA Contract
- PDF Downloads
- Standard Colors
- Our Homepage
Electronic Map Table and Multi-media Presenter
Embedded in the worksurface is a 55” multi-touch monitor that has its own built in solid state computer with plenty of horsepower and storage. The EMT-1000 also has external USB and Ethernet ports which makes it a cinch to load data from thumb drives and connect to hardwired networks.
Last but not least, the EMT-1000 has a uniquely designed motorized tilting system to transition smoothly from traditional map table to presentation mode with easy to use fingertip control
Light years ahead of traditional map table
· Stylish free-formed appointments without the use of bumper molding
· More than ample equipment and peripheral storage
· Motorized hydraulic tilting system that adjusts viewing angle from flat table to user preferred presentation angle
· 55” multi-touch LED backlit monitor with embedded CPU/350 gigabytes of solid-state storage/USB ports/ Ethernet /Wi-Fi.
· Dual external USB ports for connectivity between EMT-1000 and printers, thumb drives, keyboards and mice, etc.
· Easily interfaced to video walls and video conferencing systems
· Convenient Ethernet connector on the rear of the console
· Internal power strip and cable management system
· Heavy–rated industrial grade casters
· Built to last with coverings that have many times the impact resistance of standard furniture laminates
This cost effective, multi-function product is a great collaboration tool for 911 police and fire, emergency operation centers, utility control rooms, architectural firms, training rooms, classrooms, and military briefing rooms.